Generally speaking, Vayo receives information because:
- You have provided it or made it available to us;
- We collect it from you; and/or
- Third parties we engage collect it from you on our behalf. These third parties may have their own privacy policies which they adhere to.
"Personal Information" means information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, such as a first and last name, an email address, phone number, a home or other physical address, and other similar contact information.
- Publicly Available Information. Any content that you make publicly available on or via the Service will be publicly available to other users of the Service. We therefore encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be publicly accessible.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional or other Service-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. However, we do need to send you certain communications regarding the Service. Also, please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still respond to communications initiated by you.
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object to or opt out of certain uses of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our website, Service and/or information from the advertisements on third party websites for other legal purposes.
- Access and Accuracy. We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, there may be tools that we make available via the Service. Otherwise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the deletion or correction, containing adequate details of the request.
- Links to and Interaction with Third Party Material. The Service may link to, or otherwise enable you to interact with, third party content, products and services. Any Personal Information you provide in connection therewith is provided to the third party. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, or for such content, products and services, and we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each third party that you choose to use or interact with.
- Advertising. We may also collect Personal Information from third party advertising parties to improve the Service (including making it more relevant to you), or for purposes of further marketing the Service, Vayo, and/or other Vayo products or services.
- Children’s Privacy. The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that Person Information. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your Personal Information) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot fully guarantee the security of any Personal Information. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that Vayo is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event of our bankruptcy (or similar event), some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- International Transfer. Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and processed, anywhere in the world, such as the European Union, the United States or other countries where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you're located outside the United States, we may transfer your Personal Information to the United States and process it there. For example, Vayo itself does not host the Service – that is done by third party hosting providers that we engage, on their respective servers, and Personal Information collected or received by us is processed on such servers.
- California Privacy Rights. Although we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding any such disclosures to such third parties for such purposes. If this may apply to you, please submit your request by sending us an email to email@example.com.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of certain parts of the Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our "Do Not Track" Notice. Our Service does not have the capability to respond to "Do Not Track" signals received from various web browsers.
Information We Collect From You:
We (and/or third parties we engage, such as data analytics providers and payment processors) collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account Login. If you connect your Account with a Third Party Account, we may receive information (including Personal Information) from the corresponding Third Party Account service. Such Personal Information may be about you and/or your Third Party Account contacts. Please check the policies of the applicable vendors in order to understand what information we receive. Even if you later disconnect your Account from your Third Party Account, we may still keep a copy of the information that we received.
- Information Related to Use of the Service. We collect information about use and performance of the Service, through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Service, and we may also associate this information with your Account. We do this to analyze, improve and customize the Service to our users. The type of information collected may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, MAC address, mobile network information including phone number, device type and hardware model, browser type, operating system type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp of Service use, referring/exit pages, and clicked pages.j
- Data Retention. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to process data related to the provision of the Service. We may retain such information, including Personal Information, during the provision of the Service, and for as long as necessary to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
The Way We Use Personal Information:
- Provide the Service and Promoting Vayo. We will use your Personal Information to: (a) administer and provide the Service to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the Service; (c) send you updates, promotions, offerings, or other news of/about the Service, Vayo, and/or other Vayo products or services (for example, through newsletters and emails); (d) respond to communications with you; and/or (e) identify or authenticate your access and use of the Service or an Account. Such Personal Information will not be shared with third party advertisers or marketers.
- Sharing with Third Party Providers. We may engage third party service providers (such as hosting providers, billing providers and payment processors, and communication platforms) to work with us to administer and provide the Service. If we share your Personal Information with such third party service providers, it will only be for the purpose of their performing services to us or on our behalf. We may also share aggregated and/or non-identifying information with various third parties (such as data analytics providers) to help us understand how our users use and interact with the Service, as well as to improve the Service generally or otherwise perform industry research or analysis. These third parties may be based (and their servers may be located) anywhere in the world.
- Enforcement. We may share your Personal Information with any third party if we believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; and/or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Vayo, our users, yourself and/or the public.